. A body of water, smaller than a river, contained within relatively narrow banks. Stream
2. What the thing you push around the grocery store is called. Shopping cart
3. A metal container to carry a meal in. Lunchbox
4. The thing that you cook bacon and eggs in. Frying pan
5. The piece of furniture that seats three people. Couch
6. The device on the outside of the house that carries rain off the roof. Gutters
7. The covered area outside a house where people sit in the evening. Porch
8. Carbonated, sweetened, non-alcoholic beverages. Soda
9. A flat, round breakfast food served with syrup. Pancake!
10. A long sandwich designed to be a whole meal in itself. We have some specifics here: it's either a sub (Subway sandwiches, after all) or a grinder.
11. The piece of clothing worn by men at the beach. Swimming suit
12. Shoes worn for sports. Tennis shoes
13. Putting a room in order. Cleaning up
14. A flying insect that glows in the dark. Lightning bug
15. The little insect that curls up into a ball. Rolipoli
16. The children's playground equipment where one kid sits on one side and goes up while the other sits on the other side and goes down. See-Saw
17. How do you eat your pizza? Hand and plate. The usual.
18. What's it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff? Garage sell
19. What's the evening meal? Dinner, supper
20. The thing under a house where the furnace and perhaps a rec room are? Basement
21. What do you call the thing that you can get water out of to drink in public places? Fountain