Post answers pertaining to your senior year in high school.
If I can remember back that far LOL! I took this from kilter
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Oh hell no.
3. Did you car pool to school? Rode the bus.
4. What kind of car did you have? I didn't have one.
5. What kind of car do you have now? I don't have one.(I have come a long way baby)
6. It's Friday night...where are you? (then): Probably at the diner and then to a movie (or vice versa). Or at someones party getting drunk thanks to my 21 year old friends.
7. It is Friday night...where are you? (now): Maybe out to dinner and then home or the movies. Sometimes my hubby and I go out to a bar with friends.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? I didn't have a job I had flag practice every night after school. :) (Yes I twirled a flag in a short skirt.)
9. What kind of job do you do now? I work part time retail.
10. Were you a party animal? Yes.
11. Were you considered a flirt? No way. I was a majorly shy.(Unless drunk)
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir only but we practiced and marched with the band a lot with our flag routines.
13. Were you a nerd? No.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? No.
15. Can you sing the fight song? Maybe.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher? Mr.Richards my Social Studies teacher. I loved him.
17. Where did you sit during lunch? With my semi large group of odd friends.
18. What was your school's full name? Olathe North High School.
19. When did you graduate? 1989.
20. What was your school mascot? An Eagle.
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Oh GAWD NO. I had a ton of fun in high school. I had really great friends and lots of good memories, but, hello, why the crap would I want to be a teenager again? You can't drink or have any fun in Vegas, and the world might end if that boy doesn't like you. So silly.
22. Did you go to prom? Yes thanks to my best friend setting me up with her boyfriends gay best friend.He was gorgeous,thin, artistic and single. (Yeah right) LOL!
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? Nope.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Yes hubby and I had fun at the last one.
25. Do you still talk to people from school? Yes with my best friend that set me up for Prom(and Homecoming) she's been my friend since first grade.